I haven’t been shopping for clothes in a long while (frugality and pregnancy combine to create the perfect anti-retail storm) but was inspired to do a little virtual wardrobe scouting when Warby Parker reached out to me about their beautiful new Fall collection.
In case you don’t know about Warby Parker, their ethos is great – for every pair of glasses purchased they distribute a pair to someone in need. Through their partnership with VisionSpring they have, to date, distributed over 500,000 pairs around the world.
I don’t actually need glasses, but you have to admit that the right pair can be a pretty chic building block to base an outfit off of… Here are three Autumn outfit interpretations for girls with glasses (guaranteed to get you passes, natch).
(above) GIRL ONE: quirky + chic
1. Nash glasses in crystal by Warby Parker (I especially love these frames!).
2. Dotted fox print dress by Tsumori Chisato, via La Garconne.
3. Ovid faux fur vest by Sunday Best, via Aritzia.
4. Slate blue oxfords by MM6 by Maison Martin Margiela, via La Garconne.
GIRL TWO: laid-back + mysterious
1. Chandler Ti glasses in newsprint grey by Warby Parker.
2. Boxy pocket top in navy map by Steven Alan.
3. Antique sterling silver tiger locket, via Erie Basin.
4. High Riser skinny cut-edge jeans in black sea by Madewell.
5. Eye print scarf by Kenzo, via SSense.
6. Classic Newbury boots in slate by Rag & Bone.
GIRL THREE: bookish + bad-ass
1. Annette glasses in petal tortoise by Warby Parker.
2. Trouble sweatshirt by Sea, via Moda Operandi.
3. Colorblock space dye skirt by M Missoni, via Shopbop.
4. Pebble T-bar cuff in amethyst lace by Lizzie Fortunato.
5. Studded Bibi bag by Mayle, via Club Monaco.
6. Coal Chelsea ankle boot by Marni, via Totokaelo.
Check out the rest of the styles from the new Fall 2014 collection at the Warby Parker website. See ya!